Rishi Sensei

Heading home to Amrika!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have internet!!!!!

It has been the greatest accomplishment of my JET career so far. Even greater than climbing Mt. Ontake. My life is now complete. It is bad that I cannot function without internet? Shouldn't one be able to survive without it, after all, people got things done before without it. Whatever, survival means getting internet and getting it fast. Now it's easier to study japanese, go shopping, figure out the train schedule, prepare for teaching...aaaah, I love internet. Word. Word to the internet yo.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lettyyyy said...

internet is the devil.

okay i lie i lie! it's my savior too!

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Welcome back to the Matrix :) Now I need to buy a mic so I can talk with you over Skype. Let me know when's the best time to catch you online.

All the best,
- John

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, congrats!

5:44 AM  
Blogger lion-in-germany said...

Nothing made me realize the importance of internet more than being without it for several weeks. (Greece is a bit behind the times in that aspect...long story). I am glad you now have internet, too, though and that you are having such a wonderful time in Japan!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home